Create your own template designCreate your own fundraising template design for a unique donor experience
Anyone is welcome to use our free library of built-in fundraising templates as many times as they wish. However, we know that sometimes you'll want to create something extra special and unique, and we offer several options to do this, as detailed below. Custom templates:
- Remain exclusive for your charity to use
- Can be enabled and used by your individual fundraisers
- Can be used as many times as you want for your campaigns
Option 1: Template Upload - £145This is the service we recommend if you have a talented in-house graphic design team. Using vector-based drawing tools such as Adobe Illustrator, you can create your design and upload it to us. We will test, validate and convert your design into a fundraising template. The steps are simply:
- Gather your team together and decide on the concept for your design. You will need to consider how you want your page to look before you receive any donations and what your donors will be adding to the picture when they donate. You may find it helpful to read our fundraising strategy guide as part of this process.
- Ask your designer to read our template design guide
- Produce your template drawing and internally approve it with your team
- Click 'Create a Template' in Templates, select the 'Template Upload' service and follow the instructions to upload your design
Option 2: Template Design - £390If you don't have the internal resources to produce a design, we can produce something special for you.
- Gather your team together and decide on the concept for your design. We will need to know how you want your page to look before you receive any donations and what your donors will be adding to the picture when they donate. You may find it helpful to read our fundraising strategy guide as part of this process.
- Click 'Create a Template' in Templates, select the 'Template Design' service and follow the instructions to create your design specification
Option 3: Template Modification - £POAIf you require a new template design based on an existing template, this is the service to go for. We can modify templates from our built-in library or a template that you may already own.
- Click 'Create a Template' in Templates and select the 'Template Modification' service
- Tell us which template you would like to modify and how (eg. increase the number of stars, change the colour of the ribbons, reduce the number of items and make them all bigger, etc)
All of our template service options include the following:
- Web and mobile optimisation
- Conversion & upload to the website
- Default object icons for use on buttons & pop-up message
- High resolution image of template for marketing purposes
If you'd like to discuss your ideas with us before submitting your template specification, please contact us and we'll be happy to help.