Create your own template designCreate your own fundraising template design for a unique donor experience
Anyone is welcome to use our free library of built-in fundraising templates as many times as they wish. However, we know that sometimes you'll want to create something extra special and unique, and we offer several options to do this, as detailed below. Custom templates:
- Remain exclusive for your charity to use
- Can be enabled and used by your individual fundraisers
- Can be used as many times as you want for your campaigns
Option 1: Template Upload - £145This is the service we recommend if you have a talented in-house graphic design team. Using vector-based drawing tools such as Adobe Illustrator, you can create your design and upload it to us. We will test, validate and convert your design into a fundraising template. The steps are simply:
- Gather your fundraising and design team together, and go through our fundraising strategy guide
- Ask your designer to read our template design guide
- Produce your template drawing and internally approve it with your team
- Click 'Create a Template' in the template section, select the 'Template Upload' service and follow the instructions to upload your design
Option 2: Template Design - £390If you don't have the internal resources to produce a design, we can produce something special for you.
- Gather your fundraising team together, and go through our fundraising strategy guide
- Click 'Create a Template' in the template section (login required), select the 'Template Design' service and follow the instructions to create your design specification
Option 3: Template Modification - £POA (up to £225)If you require a new template design based on an existing template, this is the service to go for. We can modify templates from our built-in library or a template that you may already own.
- Click 'Create a Template' in the template section and select the 'Template Modification' service
- Tell us which template you would like to modify and how (eg. increase the number of stars, change the colour of the ribbons, reduce the number of items and make them all bigger, etc)
All of our template service options include the following:
- Web and mobile optimisation
- Conversion & upload to the website
- Default object icons for use on buttons & pop-up message
- High resolution image of template for marketing purposes
Ready to get started?
Login to your account to create your own template or sign up below. Alternatively, contact us if you want to chat about your ideas first.