Preparing a template for supporter fundraising
Anyone can fundraise for your charity using a template from our library. You can also enable any template you own to be used by your supporters to create their own fundraising pages for your charity.
To access your template settings and prepare a template for supporter fundraising:
- Click on a template you own from the templates page that you would like configure.
- On the template page, click the Supporter fundraising setup button
- Write a Template Description encouraging supporters to create their own fundraising page with the template.
- In the Template Status box, click the Enable supporter fundraising button.
Once your template is enabled for supporter fundraising, it will be publicly accessible on the website for your supporters to use. The web address of your template will be displayed in the Template Status box, which you can share with your supporters through your usual communication channels.
Before or after enabling a template for supporter fundraising, you may want to create a set default settings. For example, you may want set the default colours of the buttons or use a specific logo for the top of a page. When someone creates a page with your template, your default settings are applied to the fundraisers page. You can modify any settings in the template setup section in General Settings, Object Settings and Display Settings. Any changes you make to your template settings are instantly applied as template defaults. You can also view how a page will look, by clicking View example page from the sub-menu.
Other useful information
- You can set your system notifications in My Account to receive an email every time a new page is published for your charity.
- There is a report called Individual Fundraising Pages which provides details of pages created for your charity by your supporters. The page creator's name and email address are provided for your administration.
- Any donation you receive through a supporter's page is delivered to you in the same way as if it was made on a page you own. This includes all donor data.
- Your supporters do not have access to sensitive donor data such as contact details. They are only informed of the donor's name.