Adding offline donations
Before you promote your fundraising page, you might want to add some offline donations (or example messages), so that your page isn't empty for your first visitors. This will help to demonstrate how your page works and encourage your supporters to donate. Offline donations can be deleted at any time.
You can also use this feature to add any offline donations your charity receives for your fundraising appeal, if you are running the appeal across multiple channels.
You can add up to 10 offline donations on pages you have created with a template from the library. Unlimited offline donations are available as a premium feature.
To add an offline donation:
- Login to your account
- View your page
- Select an object & click 'Add offline donation' on the pop-up message.
Or, if you do not want to use an object, select 'Add offline donation' from the main menu.
- Write your message
- Optional: Add a donation amount. This will be reflected in the total displayed on your page, if enabled.
- Click 'Continue'
To delete an offline message:
- Navigate to the 'Donated Objects' section of your page settings
- Click on the offline message you would like to delete
- Click 'Delete' inside the object details