About our help systemOur website provides services to two distinct users - charities and individuals. In order to provide relevant information to you, some of our documentation is only visible when logged in. This allows us to:
- Only show relevant topics associated with your account type
- Make it easier for you to find information you require
- Ensure you are linked to the correct information
CharitiesThe following documents can only be accessed by logging in to your charity account. Remember, if you don't have an account yet, it's free to sign up!
- Template Design Guide - Technical details and guide for uploading your own custom template design
- Creating additional user accounts - Get your team involved by creating an account for them
- Planning your fundraising strategy - A handy guide to help you plan your fundraising strategy, which will help you to choose the perfect design for your page
- Setting up your charity account and profile - All the information you need to set up your account
- Customising 'Message Settings' - A guide on the options you can change within 'Message Settings'
- Inviting individuals to fundraise for you - Find out how to invite individuals to create fundraising pages for you
- Preparing a template for individual fundraisers - A guide to preparing a custom template for individual fundraising
- Promoting your page - A few tips on how to promote your page to improve your fundraising success
- Creating offline donations - A guide on how to add offline donations to your page and why this might be useful
- Testing your page - A guide on how to test your page before publishing